Technology Mentoring at All Levels:
- Have you ever completed part of a free online course and got stuck?
- Are you lost in the sea of free online courses from places like Coursera and Udacity, and don't know where to start?
- Does the phrase "A logarithmic algorithm is Big Oh a linear algorithm" make you slightly sick, or dredge up some ancient bad educational experience?
- Can you tell the difference between an advertisement in Google search results and an actual search result?
- Have you ever received an email taking you to a page asking for a password and wondered if it was legit?
I am available for group "ask a nerd" nights and mentoring one on one or via Skype or Google Hangouts. I charge $35 per hour (sliding scale or barter available, I may ask you for some proof of AGI.) . Geographically I'm in the Society Hill / Old City / East South Street area of Philadelphia.